Museum-on-the-Road is the Museum’s adult outreach program, geared toward adult learners of all levels. These 30 minute presentations are perfect for your service club, senior center, retirement community, assisted living residences or nursing home.
Presentations are about the history, heritage, and environment of the Napa Valley complete with artifacts, images and maps. All you need to provide is a table. The cost is generally $35 for each presentation; please contact Education and Visitor Experience Manager Eden Chung at 707-944-0500 x 101 for more information.
The Program is Currently Being Updated; Past Available Presentations Included:
- Wappo Native Americans – Experience a typical day in the life of a Native American in the Napa Valley
- Rancho/Pioneer – Explore life on a Napa County Rancho between 1832 and 1880.
- Chinese – Learn about a typical day in the life of an early Chinese settler in Napa County from the mid-1880’s through the early 20th century.
To book your program fill out and submit the form below or call 707.944.0500 or email Education Manager Eden Chung
Have the following information ready when you call or email to reserve your program:
- Preferred date
- Number of attendees
- Organization name, address, email, phone and fax number
- If applicable, method of payment (credit card, check, cash)
View the program flyer