Update Regarding COVID-19
Napa County has just issued a shelter-in-place order for Napa County, effective now through midnight 4/30/20.
The Napa Valley Museum Yountville is working closely with the California State Veterans Home Yountville, and is monitoring the latest information from the State of California, Town of Yountville and Napa County Public Health , as well as information and guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Museum’s priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our visitors, staff and volunteers. Because we are fully committed to ensuring our spaces are safe and welcoming to all, we’re providing you with information about what Napa County Public Health, and the CDC recommends, plus what the Museum is doing:
Take Care of Your Health and Help Protect Others by:
- Staying home if you’re not feeling well.
- Washing your hands frequently (use soap and water for at least 20 seconds) or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Maintaining social distance (at least an arm’s length or 3-6 ft. between yourself and others).
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Visiting the Napa County website for current information about local and national recommendations regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Measures Being Taken at the Napa Valley Museum Yountville:
- Encouraging Museum staff and volunteers to wash their hands frequently and stay home when sick
- Wiping down frequently touched surfaces using disinfecting wipes
- Temporarily cancelling large group tours to the Museum
- Advising that visitors who have been exposed to the virus, or who are sick, or who are caring for someone who is sick, should visit us another time.
- All galleries have been closed through at least April 1
- Scheduled programs/events have been cancelled through at least April 1
The Napa Valley Museum Yountville thanks you for your continued support and for helping us to keep our Museum galleries safe and welcoming.
Napa County: https://www.countyofnapa.org/2739/Coronavirus